KEG Duce Nozzle
The Duce has sprocket-like front and rear end caps that use the vibrating action in the pipeline to break up hard scale and deposits. The Duce is ideal for removing grout and mortar residue, scaling, tuberculation, or other deposits that have hardened to the pipe wall or floor.
The operator should be careful to determine the overall condition of the pipe via a camera inspection before using this nozzle. Do not use the Duce Nozzle in pipes that dis-play cracks, fissures, or other damage! The Duce Nozzle is not recommended for use in clay pipe!
- Unique Vibrating ‘Jackhammer’ Action
- Replaceable Titanium Ceramic Inserts Included
- Stainless Steel Inserts Only Available for .375” and .25”
- Safer than Cutting and Milling
- Less Chance of Damaging Pipes
- Designed to be Used as a Leach Aid Remover for Landfill
- SANITARY, STORM
- Scale Removal
- Mineral Deposits
- Concrete and Asphalt